Saturday, December 5, 2009

$5 off $5 Hallmark Coupon (UPDATE 12/6/09)


Update 12/6/09-So I went to Hallmark thinking I would just end up getting a few cards. I was actually surprised by all the nice gift type items that were around $5-$10 and ended up getting my son a Melissa and Doug wooden stacker toy FOR FREE(tax only). If you are looking for stocking stuffers, I would check it out. They have many smaller items for adults and children that would be free or close to free with this coupon. While they do not have a large toy section, I did see Melissa and Doug puzzles for $7.99.


Hallmark is now offering a $5 off $5 printable coupon(you can print it twice). Expires 12/24/09.

You can also find this coupon in various magazines from December-Women's Day, O, Real Simple and Martha Stewart Living. This is a great coupon to use to pick up some free greeting cards or to use on a gift purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment