Sunday, December 6, 2009

Facebook



Facebook is definitely starting to become the place to go to get fantastic freebies and offers. Companies are really promoting their products and offering freebies when you "become a fan."

Personally, I have found these freebies always come and arrive very quickly. So far, we've received coupons for full size bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo or conditioner, boxes of Little Debbie snacks(yum), hand sanitizer spray, a dog bowl, a huge tin of popcorn from the Popcorn Factory (double yum) and possibly free jeans from Lee! If you have never signed up for facebook, I would highly encourage it just for the promotions alone.

As I see promotions, I will gladly post them on this blog.

If you are a Walgreens fan, check out the FB Walgreens page tomorrow (Monday Dec 7) for a free gift (I'm thinking more free photos).
http://www.facebook.com/Walgreens#/Walgreens?v=app_11007063052

No comments:

Post a Comment