Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Be on the lookout!

If you are reader of this blog and have been signing up for the freebies posted, be on the lookout for a bunch to arrive this week! FYI- Alot of these came in plain envelopes, so don't toss thinking its junk mail.

So far we've received this week:

Kashi cereal sample with coupons inside for a free full size box of Kashi crackers or cereal and a bunch of $1.50 off coupons which paired with a sale, should make for more free cereal

2 Digornio 200 calorie pizza coupons-2 free pizzas!

3 Pamper Cruiser diapers

Oreo Cakester coupon good for free cakesters!

1 comment:

  1. I got a few of these too. I was most excited about the Kashi coupons. I LOVE KASHI!!!! I wish I could have signed up for more coupons somehow because I go through cereal so quickly.

    ReplyDelete