Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rite Aid Deals 3/7-3/13




You can find a list of sales/coupon matchups for Rite Aid HERE.


*CoverGirl Cosmetics Buy One Get One Free*
Use B1G1 Cover Girl Product P&G 02/07/10
Final cost two for FREE!
The makeup I purchased this morning for $.42 using one coupon.

I had two coupons, meaning I could get 4 for free but the computer couldn't read it, etc. so I plan to head back later this week.



*Starburst Candy Buy One Get One Free*
Use B1G1 Starburst candy from facebook, see post HERE
Final cost two for FREE!

Yay for free!!!

The Rite Aid coupon clearly states that you can use a B1G1 coupon on a B1G1 sale item. For a copy of their policy, you can find it HERE.





Thanks Hip2Save


2 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa, It's Lindsay from the Baby Board. I used that CG B1G1 coupon at Target yesterday for their foundation... I saved $12.59! The coupon doesn't have a dollar amount on it, so they let me use it for the high dollar CG makeup. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lindsay! Yes, its good on any price CG makeup.

    ReplyDelete