Wednesday, December 15, 2010

60 Swagbucks for new members

Yay! If you have not signed up for Swagbucks, they are now offering 60 free Swagbucks when you sign up HERE. Offer is valid through 12/31 so HURRY. Use code JoinIn2010 when signing up to get your 60 Swagbucks!!


If you are not familiar with Swagbucks, here is some information:

Basically, you get paid to search! Seriously....when you search through "Swagbucks" search engine (sort-of like Google) then you could win Swagbucks that can be redeemed for cash to paypal, git cards, etc. My FAVORITE and most people that do Swagbucks redeem their bucks for $5 Amazon gift cards. I have already received several gift cards and have them saved up to buy my Christmas presents. I have a lot of blogger friends that actually paid for their entire Christmas this year with Swagbucks, so I have made that my goal! Generally though, you earn about $10 a month or so by using Swagbucks on a semi frequent basis. Why not start out 2011 by using Swagbucks and banking Amazon credit for next Christmas? Sounds good to me;)

Also, every Friday is Mega Swagbucks day and you could win anywhere from 50-1000 swagbucks in one search.

No comments:

Post a Comment